Made proudly in India by women working to remain free from sex slavery. Perfect for meaningful gifts or a little something for yourself.
The Kaveri-print features timeless black and ivory florals weaving in and out in a zebra-like pattern.
Fabric and Care
– 100% cotton, imported
– Machine wash on gentle cycle with cool water, line dry
– Side pockets
– Trimmed with a *Banarasi border of gold and black
– Elasticized waistband with a fabric drawstring trimmed with wooden beads
– Natural waist
*note: variations may occur in the pattern of Banarasi border depending on availability and may be slightly different from what is pictured.
- Made proudly in India by women working to remain free from sex slavery.
- Timeless black and ivory florals weave in and out in a zebra-like pattern across soft cotton. Trimmed with a Banarasi border of gold and black
- 100% cotton, Natural waist, Side pockets
- Wide-legged, super comfortable, Matching drawstring trimmed with wooden beads and elasticized waistband.
- Every print is named after a woman who is now free from sex slavery.
Kaveri endured years of abuse from her uncle before running away from home in search of skills-training and to make a living on her own.She found the centers with the assistance of a community worker and is now taking courses in sewing, computer technology, and English.
Thank you for continuing to invest in and empower women like Kaveri to create a new life for herself — a life that is free from sex-slavery and full of hope.
Read more Sudara Stories here